We’re hiring a creative intern for the Summer!
Are you looking to join a creative studio this semester and learn about agency life? Come hang out with us (virtually) at STAV Creative! Who are we? We’re a branding agency with a mission. Our focus is on empowering businesses with impactful and strategic design. Our work ranges from branding and packaging to web design, development and advertising (and lots in between).
Our graphic design intern will be responsible for designing brands and visual identities, websites, designing digital and print materials, including marketing collateral, magazine layouts, direct mail campaigns, brochures, packaging and environmental graphics. The ideal candidate will have an eye for details, excellent time management skills and the willingness to tackle many different projects.
Strong candidates will be typography junkies and thrive on inspiration.
- Pursuing a degree in Graphic Design or similar field
- Proficiency with the latest design tools including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Sketch, WordPress etc.
- Strong conceptual and creative thinking skills along with an excellent understanding of layout, color and typography
- Strong art direction skills. You may work with photographers / videographers / animators to develop storyboards in various mediums
- Illustration and branding prowess
- Passion for design. Always trying to stay current with the latest trends and technologies in design
- Great organizational and time management skills, the ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines based on timeline requirements
Nice to have:
- WordPress experience, especially in customizing templates
- Print skills: knowledge of prepress/production of printed and digital media
- Diverse skillset of printed and digital techniques
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Photography skills
- Good writing/marketing intuition. Strong candidates will have a great voice in both copywriting and design style
Internships at STAV:
As an intern, you will be treated as a valued member of our team, working on major client projects from start to finish. You’ll learn about the ins and outs of design work, but also about client relationships and agency dynamics. Our internships pay $12/hour, they are eligible for college credit and there is always potential for hire. Let us know if you have any questions about that!
Come make an impact on the world with your design skills. We’d love to have you!
Please send your resume, cover letter and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 18, 2022